Monday, September 16, 2013

Dublin's First Instagallery!!



I just received an invitation to Dublin's first pop-up Instagram gallery.


Since I will not be able to attend I decided to blog this invitation to anyone who can.

The Instagellery is an eciting new interactive, social media focused photography project.

The event will take place on Thursday 19th September at 7pm in The Fumbally Exchange, No.5 Dame Lane, Dublin 2. 

The Instagallery is Dublin's first pop-up Instagram gallery and it showcases photos taken and shared by Irish bloggers and the vibrant Irish Instagram community. This will be an event that will promote creativity and sharing amongst the city's many photographers, both novice and expert.

So pop down and join us for an evening of fun and digital delights, such as our interactive photo-wall. This installation will be a living, breathing, moving photo collage, featuring a constantly updating collection of Instagram images. 
 
No party would be complete without some fine wine, good beer, tasty food and funky beats and yes we have that covered too. If the readers of Random pattern Photography are looking for something exciting to do Thursday 19th September, they can come along to The Instagallery in Fumbally Exchange, No.5 Dame lane at 7pm.

Here are a couple of links for more details: 

Have fun everyone and do tell me how it went!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...