Thursday, August 31, 2017

In Love with Daisies

Who isn't in love with daisies?

daisies, wild flowers, countryside, Ireland, Galway


They are the prettiest of flowers, they come in so many shapes and sizes.
Small ones, big ones, wild ones....
My favourite are the ones that hug the side of the road all summer, always there swaying in the breeze, smiling at the sun and everyone who notices..

I have a few shots here to brighten your day

daisies, wild flowers, countryside, Ireland, Galway wild daisies, flowers

wild daisies, flowers, Galway, Ireland

wild daisies, flowers, Galway, Ireland

wild daisies, flowers, Ireland, Galway

daisies, wild flowers, Galway, Ireland

daisies, wild flowers, Galway Ireland

wild daisies, flowers, Galway, Ireland

wild daisies, Galway Ireland, flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...