THE SUNSHINE AWARD
I was just handed the SUNSHINE AWARD by the lovely Miss Annie .
It is given to bloggers who inspire creativity and positivism.
I have to admit that I am really pleased
if my work has that effect on people.
This is exactly what I WANT and HOPE to achieve by my images.
I want to share the beauty I see with all of you
and I wish to make you feel good about the world we live in
I wish to inspire you to grab a pencil and draw,
or get the camera and take a photo
JUST CREATE SOMETHING
IT IS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!!
The rules are to provide 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions set for you, provide 11 questions yourself and tag 11 lovely bloggers to do it too.
Copy and past the questions I have provided below and I look forward to reading your responses!
11 FACTs ABOUT ME
- I am madly in love with photography and never go anywhere without my camera. This is my RULE NUMBER 1
- My second passion is being outdoors, walking, hiking, mountain climbing etc... anything related to all that is my cup of tea. With my camera in hand obviously.
- I am mad about water too. If I see a puddle, lake, mountain stream, ocean, sea, glacier lake, I am in it. Swimming is the only sport I ever did seriously in my life.
- I love to read. I am mad about books and I think that the smell of a brand new book is intoxicating. I am very open minded I read a lot of different genres - Sci-Fi and fantasy among my favourite though. I am a girl with a lot of imagination.
- I always listen to music - especially when I am working - I need to have the music going on strong!! The same as with books, I am open to many different styles that can surprise you, some can be a bit incompatible.
- I don't drive, I cycle or walk.
- I don't like hot weather.
- I love drizzling rain and fog.(!!I know?!)
- I adore chocolate but I have't had any for ages...:-(
- I want to go to Alaska and Iceland and take photos there until I drop!!
- I love trees, I eat healthy, I exercise every day, I love coffee and I haven't smoked for 12 years but I still enjoy a good glass of wine!!!
Well, this is me. More or less.
Here are Annie's questions:
- Why did you start blogging? - I thought it would be fun, and it is. I love doing it
- Where is your happy place? - Walking the ridges of Connemara
- Facebook or Twitter and why? - Facebook, never really tried twitter seriously
- If you could go any place in the world, where would you go and why? - Alaska, I am in love with the landscapes and the pine trees
- What is the best piece of advice you have been given? Use margarine to grease the baking tins not oil
- Where is the next place you want to visit? Home - I was born in Bulgaria but have lived abroad for the last 20 years
- Where was your last vacation? I went Home instead, at the time I hadn't been there for 7 years
- Who would you most like to have dinner with, dead or alive? Terry Pratchett
- Cats, dogs or guinea pigs? Boxers, I have 2 and I am totally in love with them
- What are you having for dinner tonight? sun-dried tomato pasta with fresh basil and feta cheese
- Best beauty or fashion tip? Colour co-ordinate your clothes
My questions for the next winners are:
- What is your favourite thing to do, the one that brings you peace and happiness?
- What is your preferred form of art?
- What was the last great book you read?
- Do you like to cook and what is your best dish?
- Are you a water person? Do you like to swim?
- Are you an early riser or a night awl?
- What do you prefer coffee or tea?
- If you had the time would you go hiking and hitch-hiking around the world?
- Do you like going to the Cinema and which is you favourite movie at the moment
- Are you on a diet?
- Would you say you have a healthy life style?
and now here are the blogs I nominate for THE SUNSHINE AWARD
Well done guys, you deserve it!!