Sunday, February 18, 2018

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early in the morning, when everything is wrapped in green and flowers are smiling from every nook and cranny my eyes fall upon.


I am sure that I am not the only one thinking of summer in February. Honestly, this year we had a bit too much cold and rain, it is time for a change. It is time for the sun to come out, for the green to sprout and for the birds to start singing.

Until then, I will be looking at my photos from last summer, having July dreams in February, thinking of summer and waiting for the good weather.


road and trees, green

wild flowers by the road

wild flowers by the road

road, flowers, dogs playing

wild flowers by the road gif

Irish countryside

Irish countryside

road and 2 dogs playing

countryside road

countryside road

sunrise and flowers

countryside scene

thatched cottage



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...