Sunday, September 2, 2018

Connemara Pony Says Hi

connemara pony

Recently I met this lovely Connemara Pony. He is like the mascot of Moycullen.


He lives in a field right before all the hubbub happens. 
I also cannot resist a good photo when I see one, 
He is SO charming!!  


He can be really friendly or be just so bored and ignore you to death no matter what you do. 

I guess everyone tries to grab his attention when passing.

On a few occasions I got lucky!!

Here is me and the pretty pony from Connemara that lives in the Heart of Moycullen 



connemara pony

Who knew ponies like Tiësto?

connemara pony  portrait

hand touching a pony

connemara pony

More horsey photos HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...