Thursday, September 6, 2018

I FOUND A TREASURE

Today is a pretty miserable day weather wise. 


It is raining or drizzling very consistently, enough to make you thoroughly wet if you are out and about walking the dogs totally unprepared.

I was trudging  along keeping pace with the guys when suddenly I found a treasure.
A real sign that autumn is here but we don't know it yet.

Actually I can see the change in the bog lands. The rusty glow in the grasses and the wind blown rushes. It's all there in the tree leaves and the chill of the early morning breeze..

And then there is this, just one among the last of the green.


colourful autumn leaves

colourful autumn leaves

colourful autumn leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

July dreams in February

I am so tired of the rain and the bad weather I find myself daydreaming of summer. I am thinking of those wonderful July walks, very early ...